Yutang Sports is a sports market intelligence and sports marketing company consisting of an industry media outlet and a sports sponsorship agency. It provides editorial content and market analysis and services around marketing such as consultancy and sponsorship sales.
We aim to open a window between the Chinese and the international sports industry to bring value to both sides, to connect the world and China through sports.
The media outlet provides the most up-to-date sports business news, useful analysis and exclusive data reports on the sports industry in both Chinese and English, especially focusing on sports marketing and sponsorship content. With millions of views in China per year, the company is considered one of the most important sports industry media outlets in China, one that provides regular services to corporate clients.
The sports sponsorship agency helps international and domestic sports rights holders and events partner with Chinese brands to build influence in the market.
Yutang Sports is one of the top-rated Chinese media focusing on sports sponsorship and sports business. We report the latest news, interview industry experts, publish latest opinions and produce market reports and sponsorship case studies. We provide the international sports industry with most up-to-date trends in China while bringing the overseas sports business world to the frontdoor of Chinese sports professionals. We function ultimately as a communication platform bridging the Chinese and the global sports business world.
50,000 global sports business readers. 120,000 Chinese business readers. Over 450m views per year.
Over 30 Chinese and international digital channels, such as Weibo, WeChat, Tencent News, iFeng News, Twitter and Facebook.
International sports conferences:
World Football Forum
Chinese sports conferences:
2017 China Sports Forum / 第二届CCTV中国体育风云论坛
2017 China Sport Show / 中国国际体育用品博览会
World Winter Sports (Beijing) Expo 2016 & 2017 / 2016 & 2017年国际冬季运动（北京）博览会
And others ...
Yutang Sports is the Official Sports Business Media Partner of LaLiga in China
Data reports：Over 10 years of research into the Chinese sports market and accumulated data. Over 1,000 data reports.
Types of data reports:
General market analysis
Analyses of a sport
Analyses of an event
Analyses of sports sponsorship industry
Bespoke data reports
Contact us to produce tailor-made reports for your organization.
The Sponsorship Division provide consultation and products to companies and brands and help sports properties and rights holders to search for appropriate partners.
Some brands we served
Sports properties we work with
NBA teams: Dallas Mavericks, New Orleans Pelicans, Memphis Grizzlies, Brooklyn Nets, Minnesota Timberwolves
Montreux Volley Masters
Beijing Half Marathon
Mark Selby, Judd Trump, Shaun Murphy, Stuart Bingham
Stankovic Continental Cup
ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Audi Cup of China
Round Hainan Regatta
K-boxing & snooker players Ronnie O’sullivan, Mark Selby, Judd Trump
K-boxing & boxing championship
Samsung & Golf celebrity competition (TV)
Meizu & NBA teams
Uincall & NBA teams
Royally-touch & NBA teams
PEAK Sports & NBA TV advertisements
Ganten & Stankovic Continental Cup
Sunshine Insurance Group & Stankovic Continental Cup
Snow Mountains Mineral Water & Zhibo TV snooker streaming
Zima Caihang & Snooker players Shaun Murphy and Stuart Bingham
BMW Mini & Snooker player Mark Selby
Shenzhou Zhuanche & Snooker players
QY8 & Snooker player Stuart Bingham
C’estbon & Beijing Half Marathon and 2011 Italian Super Cup
Rarone & Beijing Half Marathon
Xiwang Food & Montreux Volley Masters
Chery V8 & The Dakar Rally
Please submit an English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Beijing-based Full-time English Editor
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Work with Chinese reporters and editors to help improve their English article quality, to make all English articles professional in language and style.
2) Write articles on the Chinese sports industry.
3) Contribute professional opinions to editorial content planning.
1) Background as a professional reporter in sports business or related areas.
2) English is his/her native language and is very professional in Journalist reporting.
3) Patient, professional, passionate about sports news and having the spirit of team-work.
4) Knowing Madarin is an advantage.
2. European-based Part-time Reporters (other countries except the UK)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Work distantly to produce articles/analysis/commentaries about sports business and sports industries.
2) Attend sport conferences in the European countries to report and make interviews.
Qualifications for the above positions:
1) Experienced and professional writer and reporter in the English language.
2) Familiar with major international sports markets and industries. A good knowledge of the Chinese sports industry is a plus.
3) Work efficiently and can produce high quality articles.
4) Knowing Chinese Mandarin is a plus.
Contact us to look for sponsorship opportunities or enterprise partners.
©Yutang Sports (Beijing) Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.