Not Logged In
Industry news In-depth Data reports Calendars About us Contact us

CBA team Shenzhen starts 2018/19 season with a new airline partner

By Andrea Huang 23 Oct 2018

The CBA outfit, Shenzhen Leopard organized a launch event for the new 2018-2019 CBA season on October 18 at The Coli Hotel in Longgang District, Shenzhen. All members of the team, team partners, municipal government officials and other organizations attended the event. At the event, Shenzhen Leopard signed a partnership with Shenzhen Airlines, making the latter the Strategic Airline Partner of the club. 

Shenzhen Leopard ranked 8th in the 2017-2018 season CBA league. Its home court is the Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre in the Longgang District, Shenzhen. 

Shenzhen Airlines originated in Shenzhen in 1992 and is controlled by Air China who have 51% of its shares. The other 49% of its shares is taken by Quancheng Logistics, a logistics company set up by the Shenzhen government. 

The title sponsor of Shenzhen Leopard is the domestic architectural ceramics manufacturer and distributor, Marco Polo Group, which is based in Dongguan, another city in Guangdong Province. They will continue to support the Leopard in the new season. The club will also continue to have Kaisa Culture & Sports Group as their Strategic Partner in the 2018-2019 season. 

Leopard’s head coach Wang Jianjun expressed that the first goal for the new season is to qualifiy for the playoffs. 


Proofread by Raymond Fitzpatrick

Please log in to make a comment.